Saturday, May 05, 2012

Bengal Tiger Dada V/s KKR: Match of IPL 2012

Surely this is possible only in IPL that Bengal Tiger Sourav Ganguli and Kolkatta Cricket team are fighting out for the glory. In Hindi there is saying meaning this is not possible to separate nails from the flesh but IPL has done this.
Today when Pune Warriors India will face the Kolkatta Knight Riders every Bengali will be praying for an attractive, impressive knock from the bat of their own beloved Dada and wishing for emergence of KKR as the match winner. Though this is quite possible that God might listen to thousands and thousands of Bengali people but considering the result patterns this appears that at the end of game there are more chances for a victory of PWI.
Till today our of the 44 games played [barring 2 rain washed games] 23 times home team has been fail to taste victory. PWI has scored 2 each victory home and away from their 4 wins in IPL 2012, where as out of the 6 wins of KKR only twice team has emerged as victorious at home.
The battle will start from the Toss as if the winning captain follow own winning trend it will support to winning trend of opposition team also. As till today out of 3 wins from the total 4 of PWI came batting first while the KKR out of 4 wins from 6 are the result of batting second.  
 KKR last home match batting first and scoring match winning total of 190 for four against the formidable attack of Royal Challengers Bangalore, certainly will prompt the Gambhir for batting first after winning the toss but weather forecast of and cloudy atmosphere will be helpful for the fast bowlers and when we add the winning trend of KKR in IPL 2012 this will become hard for him to take decision in favor of batting first.
Certainly this match is going to add new entry to record books of IPL [if weather permits game to be played] but considering the local support for Dada and his leadership quality I will opt 52% winning chances for PWI and 48% for the KKR.

No comments: